Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Resuming my blog

 Dear Friends, 

  I started my career in Civil Services as a member of Indian Forest Services, 2005, and later qualified the Civil Services Examination-2008 to join the Indian Administrative Service. The journey so far has been very exciting, more than satisfactory to say the least!! There have been moments full of hapiness, success, achievements, recognition, disappointment and failures as well! That's how life has to be. All these years meant a lot of learning and certainly a transformation in personal and professional life. 

In the begining of my career as an IAS officer I started with this blog to share my thoughts and engage on various issues. But soon abaondoned it given the professional commitments. Over last close to two years while my role in the government transformed from public administration to public policy, I also ventured into academics, reserach and other engagements. It offered my great exposure at national and international level. 

It is at this juncture that I have decided to resume my decade-old blog and communicate with youth and everyone around. I would be writing on my experiences and learnings, may be also on travel, hobbies and so on! Let this be a two-way experience, I look forward to hearing from you all about anything you would like me to share. 

PS: The contents of this blog are my personal experiences / point(s) of view and have no bearing or relation with my professional role or the organisation I work for.



5 comments:

  1. Your are an inspiration for Pir Panchal youth sir. We are proud of you. I know how your struggle begins from a remote area's of Demote, Rehan to reach an Indian level. It is really a very difficult task sir but your hard work make it possible. My best wishes are always with you. I would like to see you Div Com of Pir Panchal Region sir. Remember me in your prayers. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shahid Sir, you are an inspiration & Role model for me and for masses of J&K. You are the top IAS officer in whole India. We Jammu & Kashmir people are lucky to have an administrator like you. I worked under your supervision and i still remember your politeness, your helping nature and humbleness at its peak. I wish I can work under your supervision again and gain rich knowledge from you. When you were transferred that day I was fully numb and my eyes was with full of tears. I will and always admire you as my Role model. I wish you a healthy and happy life for forever and May Almighty Allah bless you in every sphere of life. Thankyou for wisdom of words, thankyou for rich guidence... Thankyou for such a wonderful contribution in my life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respected Sir You are an inspiration for the youth. We are proud of you. Myself Associate Professor at GDC Jammu. Your kind words of wisdom and intellect are guiding the young generation. I'm great admirer of your work.

    ReplyDelete